Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts to preserve Garland's history by donating here:

Amount:
 USD
ad-fwdg.jpg
Satellite Business

The Duck Creek Shopping Village, shown ca. 1950, collected itself gradually on both sides of present Garland Ave. at Ave. D. This view looks northeast past several businesses on the east side toward the Garland High School Campus. It includes a two-story home that housed Moore’s Dining Hall and later the Roan Apartments. Shoppers Carol Pierce, Jody Ryan, Willene Lee and Pat Raney (l-r) are pictured.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window