Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts to preserve Garland's history by donating here:

Amount:
 USD
ad-cultural-arts.jpg
Peripherals

Big Springs Cemetery, lies north of Big Springs Baptist Church at present Jupiter and Campbell Rds. This 1978 gate photo indicates that the cemetery was established in 1871, but the gate numbers now claim an inception date of 1868. No witnesses survive to settle the issue.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window