Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts to preserve Garland's history by donating here:

Amount:
 USD
ad-hillwilkinson.jpg
Peripherals

The Centerville Store stood on the southwest side of the Centerville community with groceries, sundries and gasoline, which was being delivered by a distributor when this photo was snapped ca. 1940. Nearby stood the Centerville School, later consolidated into the Garland ISD.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window