Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts to preserve Garland's history by donating here:

Amount:
 USD
ad-fwdg.jpg
Downtown

Morrison's Garage, shown here ca. 1920, provided gas, tires and mechanic service to the exploding population of automobile owners in the early 20th century. This establishment was located at the S.E. corner of present Main and Seventh Sts., neither of which was a hard-surface road at this time.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window