Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts to preserve Garland's history by donating here:

Amount:
 USD
ad-hillwilkinson.jpg
Downtown

“The Ford House” was opened here ca. 1917 by Carl M. Brown to complement his operation in Mesquite. Besides featuring automobiles, the showroom served as a hangout for local business and professional men. Still standing at 614 Main St., the building subsequently housed the city’s Chevrolet dealership.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window