The Crossman house, shown ca. 1960, stood at the southwest corner of present Glenbrook and Ave. D from ca. 1893 until it was demolished in 1968 to provide room for First Baptist Church parking. The Queen Anne/Victorian structure was built for his bride by insurance and real estate broker George W. Crossman, Sr., who also served as mayor and as postmaster.

Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Close Window