Satellite Business

The "swimming hole" at Williams Park was advertised as Lake Garland. Impounded from ca. 1926 to 1939 by a dam at present Central Park, Duck Creek waters backed up to the north past present Forest Lane. Facilities provided at the park and managed by the Williams family included a bath house and concessions, as well as picnic and playground space.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window
Next Image