Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts to preserve Garland's history by donating here:

Amount:
 USD
clopton2019.jpg
Satellite Business

Garland Clinic and Hospital was a private facility opened in 1954 by Dr. Robert E. Speegle on Marion Dr. at Resistol. With an emergency room, delivery room, X-ray facility, surgery, laboratory and 11 beds, it attracted specialists and provided Garland’s first alternative to Dallas hospitals. The campus now houses the Las Brisas Residence Club.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window