FireTruck

A 1942 Mac fire truck was prepared for the opening of the S. Garland fire station, located on present S. Garland Ave. at Westchester in August of 1952. Originally purchased for $100 from war surplus and refurbished, the truck is polished here by E. W. ‘Whistle’ Hayes, Gene Walker and J. W. Nelson.  

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window