Peripherals

The Pleasant Valley Store, built in 1927 by T.J. McClain at the northwest corner of Pleasant Valley and Merritt Roads, is the third mercantile structure to occupy the site since 1870. The previous store building housed fraternal lodgesand the post office for the Pleasant Valley community, but this one now hosts domino games year-round.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window