Parade Entries

The Garland Telephone Exchange was locally owned by A. V. Morrison, Sr., who promoted his services with this float in the 1911 Garland Stock Show parade. Garland’s long-distance territory in those days is unclear, but would likely have included Dallas. The first coast-to-coast U. S. call did not occur until 1915.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window
Next Image