On the Rails

The Santa Fe Depot of 1901 was the railroad’s second in Garland and was located south of the track crossing at present Main St. This image, taken before 1972, when the building was turned 180 degrees and relocated 150 ft. north, shows the control windows facing the track.

 
Previous Image
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window