MD Williams home

The MD Williams home was built in Spanish Colonial style ca. 1930 on the Bankhead Highway, now the northwest corner of Main and 9th Sts. This image was made in the mid-1950s, when the home was occupied by Peter Pan School. The structure was subsequently demolished, and the lot now hosts Hubbard’s Cubbard. 

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window