Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts to preserve Garland's history by donating here:

Amount:
 USD
jayjonead2019.jpg
Homes

The Pickett house, shown here ca. 1905, sat on a farm located in the southwest quadrant of present Shiloh and Beltline Roads. Its Victorian vernacular architecture is typical of local structures built in the 1890s.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window