Homes

The C. M. Brown home was built ca. 1923 on the SW corner of 12th Street and the newly opened Bankhead Highway route, now Main Street. It was later occupied by James M. and Edith Beaver before being demolished to make way for the Garland Federal Savings & Loan building. Inwood National Bank now operates on the site.

 
Previous Image
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window