The NW corner

The NW corner of the Garland square appears here ca. 1906 in a view from the roof of  a building on the S side. Waving flags suggest that a festive crowd might have dressed up and come to town to celebrate the Fourth of July  A telephone cable, representing the only public utility available in those days, underscores celebrants in the foreground.  

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window