Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts to preserve Garland's history by donating here:

Amount:
 USD
jayjonead2019.jpg
Downtown

The Garland Lumber Co., occupied the west half of the block bounded by present State, Main, 6th and 7th Streets. This 1915 image, looking northwest from present Main St., shows the yard stacked high with wagonloads of materials for city and farm construction.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window