Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts to preserve Garland's history by donating here:

Amount:
 USD
ACU_CalendarAd.jpg
Downtown

The capable, friendly staff at Morrison's Garage stood ready to serve the growing number of Garland motorist ca. 1910. A.V. Morrison, Sr., local agent for Overland Automobile Co. of Dallas, is shown leaning on a car fender at the garage, which was located at the southeast corner of present 7th and Main Streets.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window