Downtown

Goldin Tire and Appliance originated in 1946 as a tire store, offering tires not only for automobiles, but also the tractors that still crawled over farmland around town. Appliance lines were added in the ‘50s. Pictured at the NE corner of 5th and Main Sts. ca. 1960 are (l-r) Al Horton, store owner Art Goldin and John Washington.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window
Next Image