Scott Sandwich Shop, shown here in the early '50's,debuted on Christmas Day in 1933 offering 10-cent hamburgers and 35-cent plate lunches around the clock. Glen and Roxie Scott's eatery soon became a regular stop for Garlandites of all ages. The shop was grouped with a service station, tourist court and veterinary office at the present site of Bank Onebuilding on the west side of S. Garland Ave. Scott's closed in 1964.

Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Close Window