Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts to preserve Garland's history by donating here:

Amount:
 USD
ad-fwdg.jpg
Downtown

"Mainline" protestant churches including Baptist (forefront), Presbyterian and Methodist, are pictured ca. 1915 in successive blocks along the east side of 9th St. The Christian Church, located a block north of the Methodist, is not visible, since it's building fronted on 8th St, now Glenbrook Dr.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window