Downtown

An aerial photograph looks east between present Main and State Sts. ca. 1958, when the downtown water tower was still in place. The Nicholson Hall and Library was still standing on the east side of the square, then used for parking,and the present city hall lay years into the future.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window
Next Image