Downtown

The Andrew and J. T. Beaver Store building was reported as the sole survivor of an 1897 fire that destroyed the old Duck Creek community's business district, located near the present Avenue B. crossing of the creek. It is uncertain whether this image was made there or in the new town of Embree, where the building was later moved. A meeting hall was provided on the building's second floor.

 
Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Refresh
Close Window